At Web7master, we want you to be 100% happy with all our extensions. But sometimes, not everything goes how it should be. If you have any technical or sales queries please contact our support team and they will help you solve it.
However, if you've tried to solve your problems with us and it's still broken, we want to make things right. Then you can ask for a refund within 30 days after the purchase. Hopefully, next time we can be better.
We do refund in case of:
- You contacted the support staff and the developer was not able to help you fix the problem.
- A non mentioned feature/integration/compatibility is not available.
We don't refund in case of:
- Just asking for money back for no reason.
- An extension limit/feature is mentioned clearly on the product page.
- You feel the product you purchased is not the best fit for your requirements.
- Mistakes in your template cause extension not to work well.
In the event of a mistake purchase, please report this to our billing department using our support system. We can either refund you or switch to another extension membership. For all other issues that don't fall into the categories above, please contact our billing department using our ticketing system.